real-time news and commentary for investors
Wednesday, Jul 31
Ruckus +10.1% AH thanks to Q2 beat, in-line guidance, low expectations
- Ruckus' (RKUS) Q3 guidance is for revenue of $66M-$69M and EPS of $0.04 vs. a consensus of $67.6M and $0.04.
- Q2 beat fueled by 62% Y/Y EMEA growth. Americas +31%.
- 2.9K new enterprise end-customers added.
- Shares were crushed in May thanks to a Q1 miss and light guidance, leaving investor expectations low.
- Piper's bullish coverage launch and Needham's upgrade look smart.
- CC at 5PM ET (webcast)
- Enterprise/carrier Wi-Fi rival Aruba (ARUN), whose shares have also plunged, is up 0.7%.
- Q2 results, PR