real-time news and commentary for investors
Friday, Aug 2
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
- Groupon (GRPN -0.2%) has been upgraded to Equal Weight by Evercore, a long-time bear.
- Chipmakers Broadcom (BRCM -1.4%) and Linear (LLTC -1.4%) have been cut to Neutral by UBS. Broadcom received 7 downgrades last week following its Q2 report.
- Guidance Software (GUID -17.3%) has been cut to Sell by Benchmark following its Q2 report and light 2013 guidance.
- ValueClick (VCLK -16.4%) has been cut to Underperform by Raymond James, and to Hold by Needham, in response to its Q2 report and light guidance.
- Citrix (CTXS +0.9%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse.
- Cbeyond (CBEY -4.3%) has been cut to Market Perform by FBR following its Q2 report.
- Automatic Data (ADP -1.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Susquehanna following its FQ4 report.