real-time news and commentary for investors
Tuesday, Aug 6
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
- IBM (IBM -2.1%) has been cut to Underperform by Credit Suisse.
- Audience (ADNC +5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Benchmark after tumbling response to last week's disappointing guidance.
- Vocera (VCRA +8.4%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Wells Fargo in response to its Q2 beat.
- Responsys (MKTG +14.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse in response to its Q2 results and strong revenue guidance.
- CDW (CDW +1.6%) has been assigned 7 bullish ratings and 2 neutral ones on underwriter coverage day.