real-time news and commentary for investors
Wednesday, Aug 7
Antares Pharma moves up despite a mixed Q2; revenues increase
- Antares Pharma (ATRS +4.5%) gains despite reporting a wider Q2 loss of $0.04 per share, versus the consensus estimate of a $0.03 loss per share.
- Total revenues increased 29% to $5.8M and product revenues increased 41% to $4.5M compared to Q212.
- Product sales increases were primarily due to sales to Teva of pre-launch quantities of its Vibex auto injector for Teva's generic epinephrine auto injector product.
- Says Otrexup development program is on track with anticipated PDUFA date of October 14.
- Expanded its intellectual property portfolio with 43 patents filed and 9 patents issued in the past 18 months.