real-time news and commentary for investors
Thursday, Aug 8
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
- Microsoft (MSFT +0.4%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Evercore.
- Groupon (GRPN +24.8%) had been upgraded to Neutral by UBS, and to Market Perform by Raymond James, following its Q2 revenue beat (I, II), buyback news, and CEO announcement.
- Sina (SINA +2.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Maxim ahead of its Aug. 12 Q2 report.
- Fusion-io (FIO -22.8%) has been cut to a neutral rating by BofA, Mizuho, Monness Crespi, and Benchmark due to the light guidance provided with its mixed FQ4 results.
- Quad/Graphics (QUAD +3.5%) has been upgraded to Sector Perform by RBC following yesterday's Q2 report.