real-time news and commentary for investors
Friday, Aug 9
Yongye International jumps on Q2 reuslts
- Shares of Yongye International (YONG +9.9%) are among today's winners after the Chinese agricultural nutrient company reported Q2 results.
- Revenue for the period was $301.3M, up nearly 70% from Q2 2012.
- Q2 adjusted EPS came in at $1.51, which looks pretty good compared to $0.74/ share in the same period last year.
- No decision has been made on a response to a going private proposal.
- Outlook: FY13 total shipments of $650-680M. (PR)