real-time news and commentary for investors
Monday, Aug 12
More on Home Inns earnings
- Home Inns (HMIN) Q2 beats on all counts.
- Total revenues increased 11% Y/Y to RMB 1.60B.
- Opened 100 new hotels in the quarter and operated 1,953 hotels across 271 cities in China under its three brands.
- Total of 206 hotels contracted or under construction, including 146 franchised-and-managed hotels.
- Company says the pipeline of franchised-and-managed hotels remains strong given continued demand for this business model from existing and new potential franchisee partners.
- Shares +0.5% AH.