real-time news and commentary for investors
Thursday, Aug 22
Cyberonics slips despite posting an FQ1 earnings beat
- Cyberonics (CYBX -2.9%) slips despite an FQ1 earnings beat.
- EPS were Up 26% from the same quarter last year.
- Sales were Up 12% year over year, led by strength in Europe.
- Worldwide unit sales +9.8%.
- Record U.S. net product sales of $56.4M, +10.8%.
- For FY14, the company reaffirms its outlook of sales in the range of $279M - $283M and EPS of $1.93 - $2.01, splitting the Street view of $281M in sales on earnings of $1.98 per share.