real-time news and commentary for investors
Wednesday, Sep 4
More on Hedgeye's takedown of Kinder Morgan companies
- Excerpts from the thrashing of the Kinder Morgan companies by Hedgeye's Kevin Kaiser as "a house of cards":
- "Like a toll road - except for the E&P segment that generates +20% of KMP’s segment DCF."
- "$78B of combined market cap sitting on top of $1.6B of tangible equity?"
- "KMP’s investor presentation 'returns' vs. actual returns to the KMP unitholder."
- "How 'Certain' are KMP’s 'Certain Items'"?
- Kaiser says he'll release a full report Sept. 10.
- KMI -4.3%, KMP -2.4%, KMR -3.1%, EPB -0.8%.