real-time news and commentary for investors
Wednesday, Sep 11
Futures point to flattish open
- Futures are little-changed after a couple of nice rallies to begin the week. Overnight the President suggested a diplomatic solution on Syria may be near.
- Europe's up moderately and Asia was mixed overnight.
- Apple's off more than another 2% in premarket trade, dragging the Nasdaq -0.2%.
- The 10-year Treasury yield is off 3 basis points to 2.94%.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE.