real-time news and commentary for investors
Friday, Sep 13
Futures flat as stocks look to close out big week
- Stock index futures are flat as stocks look to close out a sizable winning week.
- Europe's marginally lower as was Asia overnight.
- Bond prices are showing little reaction to yet another leak that the President will name Larry Summers as Fed chief. The 10-year yield is up one basis point to 2.93%.
- Like yesterday, the big action is in -1.3% to $1,313 per ounce.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE.