real-time news and commentary for investors
Friday, Sep 13
A roundup of tech ratings changes
- Intel (INTC +2.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Jefferies in the wake of the Intel Developer Forum and its many product announcements (I, II).
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU -0.9%) has been cut to Market Perform by BMO following a huge summer rally.
- Former JV partners Verizon (VZ +0.8%) and Vodafone (VOD +0.9%) have been upgraded to Overweight by Evercore. Vodafone just won a closely-watched shareholder vote for the Kabel Deutschland deal.
- Oclaro (OCLR +15.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley in response to the II-VI deal.
- Akamai (AKAM +1.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Canaccord.
- Monolithic Power (MPWR -2.2%) has been cut to Hold by Needham.