real-time news and commentary for investors
Monday, Sep 23
Corvex/Related unimpressed with CommonWealth changes
- "Today's announcement is nothing more than hollow rhetoric and a desperate attempt to keep Barry Portnoy and his son Adam in control of CommonWealth (CWH +0.6%)."
- "Lack substance," "window dressing," "a rogue board," ... you get the idea.
- The dissident shareholders remain confident the arbitration panel will validate the consent solicitation at the end of October's hearing.
- Press release.
- Previous: CommonWealth announces restructuring of management agreement and governance changes.
- Previous: The arbitration panel's initial ruling favors the dissidents.