real-time news and commentary for investors
Tuesday, Sep 24
Stock futures hug the flatline
- Stock index futures are about flat as equities look to break a 3-day losing streak.
- Europe's reversed a lower open and is now moderately higher at midday, and Asia slipped a bit overnight.
- Treasury yields continue to head south, the 10-year yield off another basis point, and now yielding 2.69%.
- Gold slips another 1% and now costs $1,314 per ounce.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE.