real-time news and commentary for investors
Monday, Oct 7
A roundup of tech ratings changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) has been upgraded to Neutral by Macquarie following a weekend report indicating the company is in talks to sell part or all of the company to Cisco, Google, SAP, and others. Shares +4% premarket.
- IBM and Informatica (INFA) have been cut to Equal Weight by Barclays. IBM -1.4%.
- Twitter (TWTR) has been started with a Buy and $50 PT by SunTrust ahead of its IPO. The PT implies a $25B valuation.
- Infosys (INFY) has been upgraded to Buy by BNP Paribas.
- MaxLinear (MXL) has been upgraded to Outperform by JMP following news the chipmaker has settled its patent dispute with Silicon Labs.
- Citrix (CTXS) has been upgraded to Overweight by Barclays.
- Splunk (SPLK) has received a two-notch downgrade to Underperform by Credit Agricole. Needham cut shares to Hold last week. Shares -2.3%.
- PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (TLK) has been cut to Neutral by Credit Suisse.