real-time news and commentary for investors
Sunday, Oct 27
Medgenics poster presentation highlights second generation vectors
- Medgenics (MDGN) says a poster presentation at the European Society of Gene and Cell Therapy Congress outlines new data that is "evidence of [the company's] success in advancing Biopump technology while improving performance and handling."
- Essentially, MDGN says its second-generation gene therapy vectors enhance the "levels and durability" of protein secretion.
- The company expects to "initiate human trials with a Biopump containing the second generation viral vector and new implantation protocol in H1 2014." (PR)
- More on the Biopump here.
- Poster presentation is here.