real-time news and commentary for investors
Tuesday, Oct 29
More on Pfizer Q3: Net profit drops 19%.
- Pfizer (PFE -0.1%) net profit -19% to $2.59B.
- Revenue of $12.64B was down 2% on year.
- Changes FY EPS guidance to $2.15-2.20 from a prior forecast of $2.10-2.20 and vs Street expectations of 2.16. Adjusted revenues seen at $50.8-51.8B vs $50.8-52.8B prior and consensus of $51.45B.
- Repurchased $3.8B in shares.
- Revenue breakdown: Primary Care -10% to $3.26B; Emerging Markets +2% to $2.43B; Established Products -4% to $2.3B; Consumer Healthcare +1% to $788M; Oncology +24% to $407M. (Previous) (PR)