Hill-Rom (HRC +4%) moves up this morning after its FQ1 earnings beat estimates late yesterday....
Thursday, January 24, 11:22 AM ETHill-Rom (HRC +4%) moves up this morning after its FQ1 earnings beat estimates late yesterday. Net profit fell 27% Y/Y however, as the hospital-bed supplier recorded significantly higher costs, masking a 12% jump in overall sales. International sales were particularly strong, increasing 39% to $134.7M. The company guides its FQ2 below analysts' estimates however, largely on charges. It now expects to earn $0.48 to $0.50 per share on revenue growth of 4% to 5%. Analysts are looking for $0.52 on 9% growth.
HEALTHCARE ETFs IN FOCUS
Latest Healthcare Articles