Here are some notes from yesterday's global newsletter...
- A tropical cyclone will reach northern Oman Saturday;
- The South China Sea and East China Sea are becoming hot spots for tropical cyclone development;
- The India monsoon is not going well;
- El Nino is on track with sea-surface temps now 3C to 3.5C above normal;
- Moisture is streaming toward the Southwest U.S. - the rain will return;
- Notes on the upcoming winter outlook;
- Hurricane season takes off in early July; look out, Gulf of Mexico and East Coast.
Make it a great day!
(These are just notes - no detail or recommendation is made or implied.)