` Senior executives from 15 leading Indiana-based public companies will be presenting information about their financial performance and future plans at the INVESTIndiana Equity Conference. The one-day equity event, to be held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Sept. 9, provides a forum for companies of various industries and sizes to interact with fund managers, analysts and investment professionals from the Midwest and Wall Street.
"With the Indianapolis Motor Speedway as the backdrop for this conference, professional investors will have a chance to look under the corporate hood, so to speak, and see what components are contributing to performance," said Terry McWilliams, an investor relations executive who chairs the conference. "With a combined estimated market value of $78 billion, these 15 Indiana-based companies are clearly significant contributors to the national and global economies."
Each company presentation lasts 35 minutes, and professional investors and analysts have the opportunity to arrange one-on-one meetings with management during the day. There are simultaneous presentations taking place throughout the day in two areas - the Hilliard Lyons Presentation Area and the Platinum Area, as well as speeches and another presentation in the Crowe Horwath/Ice Miller Ballroom area. The schedule of the event follows below:
- Breakfast and Networking, 7:45 – 8:30 a.m.
- Conference Opening and Welcome Remarks, 8:30 – 9:15 a.m., Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels
- Simultaneous Company Presentations, 9:25 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Lunch and Keynote Speaker, 12:15 - 1:15 p.m. (to be announced)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Activities, 4:05 p.m.
1st Session: 9:25 – 10:00 a.m.
- NiSource Inc. (NYSE: NI), Merrillville, Jimmy D. Staton, Executive Vice President and Group CEO, Gas Distribution and Northern Indiana Energy; Randy G. Hulen, Director, Investor Relations
- Interactive Intelligence, Inc. (NASDAQ: ININ), Indianapolis, Dr. Donald E. Brown, Founder and CEO; Stephen R. Head, Chief Financial Officer
2nd Session, 10:05 – 10:40 a.m.
- Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI), Columbus, Tom Linebarger, President and Chief Operating Officer
- Old National Bancorp (NYSE: ONB), Evansville, Bob Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer
3rd Session: 10:50 – 11:25 a.m.
- Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI), Batesville, Kenneth A. Camp, President and Chief Executive Officer
- German American Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ OMX: GABC), Jasper, Mark A. Schroeder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Bradley M. Rust, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
4th Session: 11:30 a.m. – 12:05 p.m.
- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STLD), Fort Wayne, Keith Busse, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Lakeland Financial Corporation (NASDAQ OMX: LKFN), Warsaw, Michael L. Kubacki, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; David M. Findlay, Executive Vice President of Administration, Chief Financial Officer
5th Session: 1:15 – 1:50 p.m.
- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY), Indianapolis, Philip L. Johnson, Vice President, Investor Relations
6th Session: 1:55 – 2:30 p.m.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRC), Batesville, Gregory Miller, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Andy Rieth, Vice President, Investor Relations and Global Brand Development
- First Merchants Corporation (NASDAQ OMX: FRME), Muncie, Michael C. Rechin, President and Chief Executive Officer; Mark K. Hardwick, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
7th session: 2:45 – 3:20 p.m.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE and SIX: ZMH), Warsaw, Paul G. Blair, Vice President, Investor Relations.
- Integra Bank Corporation (NASDAQ OMX: IBNK), Evansville, Michael J. Alley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Michael B. Carroll, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
8th Session: 3:25 – 4:00 p.m.
- Arcadia Resources, Inc. (NYSE/AMEX: KAD), Indianapolis, Marvin R. Richardson, R.Ph., President and Chief Executive Officer; Matthew Middendorf, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
- 1st Source Corporation (NASDAQ OMX: SRCE), South Bend, Christopher J. Murphy III, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Larry E. Lentych, Chief Financial Officer
"The IMS has long been an American icon and an important testing ground for innovation in the automotive industry," stated Steve Hackman, partner at Ice Miller LLP. "It's fitting the famed oval will serve as host for the upcoming INVESTIndiana Equity Conference which will help to highlight Indiana's prominent publicly traded companies whose contributions over the years have helped fuel the state's economic growth.”
Said Crowe Horwath partner Joe Scheidler: “We are proud to be part of an event that supports and highlights Indiana’s public companies. Conference attendees come from around the Midwest to hear these companies present their financial story. This truly demonstrates that Indiana is an excellent place for business and investment. As a national firm with Indiana roots that provides audit, tax, risk, advisory and performance services to public and private companies, supporting an equity conference such as INVESTIndiana is a natural fit for Crowe.”
The attendees are select professional fund managers, equity analysts and qualified financial professionals who follow or invest in Indiana equities or their underlying industries. Attendance is on an invitation-only, first-come, first-serve basis, with conference costs (admission, continental breakfast, lunch, and keynote speakers) underwritten by the conference and its sponsors. Registration is available through www.invest-ind.com but a registration code is required. Call INVESTIndiana to discuss qualifications to attend.
As organizing sponsors, the CFA Society of Indianapolis and the Financial Executives International chapter of Indianapolis are members of a steering committee comprised of the investment community and Indiana business executives that plans and executes the event.
The title sponsors of INVESTIndiana are Crowe Horwath LLP, one of the nation’s largest public accounting and consulting firms, and Ice Miller LLP, one of the largest law firms based in the Midwest with several nationally recognized practice areas.
In addition, support is provided by Platinum Sponsor Hilliard Lyons, which provides comprehensive financial services and advice to clients through more than 70 offices in 13 states; Gold Sponsors NASDAQ OMX, SBAuer Funds LLC, Merrill Corporation and Wall Street Transcript; and Contributing Gold Sponsors BitWise Solutions, Curran & Connors, Markey’s Rental & Staging, Optimum Print Solutions and O’Neil Arnold Photography.
The first INVESTIndiana was held in 2008 at Lucas Oil Stadium. More on the event can be found at INVESTIndiana’s Web site: www.invest-ind.com.
Disclosure: No positions.