- July 21 marks the end of the 25-day quiet period on underwriter reports that began with the June 26 IPO of NEP.
- On July 22nd, NEP's strong underwriters, including BofA, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, and Credit Suisse, will likely attempt to push NEP's share price higher with positive research reports.
- NEP has made solid gains post-IPO, has a good yield, growing business, and smart, experienced management.
- We see NEP's quiet period expiration as another opportunity to get a piece of its success.
- Additional information here.
Disclosure: The author is long NEP.