My Biography: In 2001, I retired and now permanently reside in Mexico. After 5 years of managing my own affairs, I resumed my career in 2007 as a financial analyst / asset manager. My career began while in University as a – manual chartist for some wealthy Investors, who had a fancy math formula... More
- My blog:
- Investing Wisely
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 New J-Plasma Trademarks Point To Bovie Produ...
- 2 Scratch Portfolio: Update And Leaving QCOM ...
- 3 S&P 500 Futures Buy-Sell Levels
- 4 Apple Sells Off As China Gives Off Bad Vibes...
- 5 Kansas City Life: Going Private Arbitrage
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino