Looking Deep - I DO!
There is much more going on in the Marketplace than you may realize. This is almost never expressed by the financial media or bloggers. Following these two financial folks is all well and good but I can assure you of two things:
* You will be disappointed with what you read and hear frequently, that means you will be influenced to make losing decisions.
* "Looking Deep" is a full time job often requiring much more than 40 hours per week.
My focus in today's Marketplace has to do with both the Economy and Securities Fundamentals. Both are well coupled to my Unique Technical Analysis. In general my Methodology of "Investing Wisely" is unique and profitable. Thanks for "following" despite the above remarks.
- - -
* Investors are being mis-lead by the Fed - BIG-TIME! Complacency Abounds. Therefore, they lose perspective of the BIG PICTURE and replace "perspective" with un-warranted euphoria.
* TOPS are never spikes. They roll-over and this one is in the middle stage of "rolling-over."
* It is clear to pre-schoolers that "QE" makes the market richer. HUM!
* I advise "Income" Investors and that is not an easy job these days. The S&P 500 yield is just above 2.0%. Investing in Companies above 6% or 7% is definitely not wise.
* Employment / Un-Employment figures from the Government are a farce and I won't be swayed by them. Try finding something written about Job Openings and Labor Turnover. It is a survey referred to as JOLTS.
* Let's look at a few of the divergences. For example, the Emerging Markets are seemingly leading the way DOWN.
* Another is that Bond Have Fallen like a Rock, and the U.S. Dollar is making new highs.
* Remember Europe is still in Recession. The U.S. Economy is being propped up by misleading numbers and a supporting media that dances to the puppet strings.
* In China: a) Corporate Debt is not at all in control. Too much - Too Fast. b) Growth is whining. c) Corruption abounds.
* If you are not aware, there WILL CONYINUE TO BE significant pressure on Corporate Profits. You should be able to translate that rather easily.
* Banks throughout the World have the Political Leaders by the Balls, and they (Government) will do as they are TOLD.
* I continue to TELL YOU (in all due respect) that: The Marketplace is Over-Valued / Over / Bought / Overly Bullish Enthusiasm / and this Condition Has ALWAYS cost the ever-sleeping Investor, all his or her profits from previous Bull Markets. Yes, the Bull Market persists but the Bear Market is preparing to do what it always has done.
Translation to the Above
FINANCIAL HURT YOU!
My "Stuff" is currently Bearish and very ACCURATE. The current Rally will soon FAIL.