Income Performance - - December 2nd. - Update
There is almost always a group of Companies that are "In-Favor" for the "INCOME" Investor. Certainly not every day but definitely at Bullish Inflection Points.
Yes, I have read the "Book" and hundreds like it over the year. None of them, I said "none of them" ever impressed me. I suggest Senior and Retired Investors are getting vanilla when you deserve to be getting a much better taste for your risk. Yes, Income Investing has risk, but risk can be mitigated to almost zero if you use your head, are patient and are a disciplined Investor. I can share with you how I get consistent annual results.
Well Forecasted and "In-Favor" Companies will always outperform in Bull Markets and sometimes hang in there in Bear Markets. I am a BIG believer in Cash, which is not often found with Financial Advisors and Asset Managers. When my Forecast for a given Income Company suggests that is more prudent to Hold-Cash - that is where I go.
I like working / doing my analytics on Income Companies and maintain a list of over 200 of them to monitor. The table below will give you an idea of what can be expected from my providing you guidance and direction with your portfolios.
Income Companies that are "In-Favor" are easy for me to identify and I make it a policy of always have at least a twenty or thirty in my "Income List" as possible Buys. That may be several months ahead but remember that is one of the primary reasons I Forecast. Oh, yes they can turn Bearish and when they do over the ensuing months they can hurt you Big-Time. And that is why I offer a 20-year Chart in most all of my articles.
When Inflection Points occur it is quite easy for me to identify those that will "greatly outperform" for that Rally or Pull-Back. This makes my work both enjoyable and fun, by following and frequently Forecasting those Companies that are on my "List."
- - -
My on going objective is to identify changing trends with in my Forecasting Analytics. Simple stated, I want to have current notes to quickly refer to on the anticipated direction of this Sector and Industry Group. With that in my pocket, I can make well prepared and informed investment decisions to Buy / Sell or even Short-Sale / Cover.
Important: Please Click and Read the following URL - - >
My Mission is to provide guidance and direction for conservatively providing consistent annual and superior profitable results for each Formal Recommendation I make to my Clients.
The below Table should give you strong reason to consider contacting me regarding you questions and thoughts. I will promptly Email you and candidly answer your query.
My management of "Income" Assets is unique. If I cannot identify a Company that is paying a decent dividend that has a Forecasted Upside, e.g. projected growth I Hold-Cash. Holding Cash presents a very low income flow but I believe that owning a Company that is paying a "decent" dividend during times when my Forecast is Bearish is definitely not following my logo. My logo is "Investing Wisely." There are very few times over the past 50 years that I have professionally managed the assets of my Clients that there was not some Companies to Hold.
You will note that the 10 Companies in the below Table have Dividend Payments ranging from a low of about 1.50% to over 5.00%. I wish to stress that a few percentage points of Dividend Payments can be erased in just a day or two of trading. My, point which differs greatly from most Financial Analysts / Asset Managers is that - - If you are not holding a Company that is Appreciating and appears to have the propensity to continue to Appreciate, you are going to substantially restrict your over-all profitability - - that means both disappointment and LOSSES! These are all conservative Companies but they historically they take the same "HITS" on the downside as other more growth oriented securities. This is my way of saying: Guidance and Direction in your "Income Portfolio" is equally as important in your "Growth Portfolio."
I also use Inverse ETFs in Bearish Cycles of the Marketplace. In a Bearish Cycle only Inverse ETFs can be placed in a Retirement Account.
- - -
Table of Performance
The below Table is for your review, questions and perhaps thoughts. If you are seeking, what I call "Decent Income Performance" - - please Email me to open a dialog - there is no obligation. I do not manage accounts with less than $100,000 in the Clients Portfolio. There are exceptions. . .
Notes for Table:
* You will note in most of my Articles I use the words "Favorable" and "Un-Favorable - - I maintain just these two Asset Management Lists. ( please see the below "Report Card." )
* Bullish ("Alerts" and Bearish "Warnings" are each subdivided into either - Initial - or - Strong. The time-frame from my "Initial" to my "Strong" ("Alert" / "Warning") provides me sufficient lead time for selecting the currently most ("Favorable" & " Un-Favorable") e.g. PROFITABLE ( Bullish & Bearish ) Investment Choices. That time frame may be weeks or even months!
* Fundamental Valuation and Technical Analytics calculations are (quantitatively computed) and then translated by formula into a Rating (ranging from: ( 0 to 100 ). Just like in school: A's are 90 - 100 and F's are 59 - 0 and thus the Letter Grade.
* Opinion is my on going strategy of Analytics to - Hold - an investment for as long as possible. Those - Holding Periods - prior to Selling or Covering are very strategic and effective. Alternatively, - Hold-Cash - is my investment strategy that demands that - - until I have both a General Market Bullish or Bearish Inflection Points coincident with the Industry Group and its component Company - I Hold CASH ! Yes, I " Cherry Pick " very carefully! Bullish (Buying / Selling) - or - Bearish (Shorting / Covering) - - Formal Recommendations or Positions Being Held are never provided Publicly, they are exclusively for my Clientele.
* As an Ex-Professor of Finance & Economics I refer to my Securities Rating Procedures as a "Report Card" - - ( A's are for Buying and F's are for Shorting ) and anything in between is MUTE. My Report Cards for each Index / Company / ETF, etc. permits me to remain Focused on the Companies / ETFs with the highest probability for Profit!
Kind-of Fun - - Don't You Think ?
- - -
Specific Articles ( Several of Which are for Income Investors ) for Your Reference
Should you wish to read my latest article on the following Companies and ETFs - - Just Click on the Symbol. You will be taken (Linked) to my most current article as well at my last 20 articles on that Company or ETF. (It is an excellent way to gain insight into the accuracy of my Forecasts and Opinions). I hope you will find my "stuff" very well worth your Time and very Accurate.
Thanks. . .
I am seeking new Clients and Consulting relationships. Please feel free to open an Email dialog. I do not sell I just present and support the facts. I hope you are interested.
If I can be of help just Email me. Serious Investors Only - Please!
Smile, Have Fun, "Investing Wisely,"
Companies: AET, CLF, COP, DUK, EXC, MO, NEM, PPL, SE, UNH