Aggressive Growth ( Pizazz ) - - 5-Year Performance - - December 30th. - Update
There is always a group of Companies that are "In-Favor" that have "PIZAZZ" to be Bought or Short-Sold.
Not every day but certainly at both Bullish and Bearish Inflection Points. I hope you are following my General Market Forecasts that spell out those Inflection Points as they occur.
These Companies will always greatly outperform in Bull Markets and often hang in there in Bear Markets. I sell them just like the more sanguine Companies when my Forecast for that Company suggests that is more prudent to Hold-Cash. Cash is a "Wise" choice seldom used by most Investors.
Pazazz Companies are always the most fun when I do my Work / Analytics that is why I use the term "Pazazz."
They are easy to identify and I make it a policy of always have at least a twenty or thirty in my "Pizazz List" as possible Buys. Oh, yes they can turn Bearish and when they do, much like Apple, Inc. over the past number of months they can hurt you Big-Time. So, for my Aggressive Growth Clients I will advise taking Bearish positions, when appropriate in these highly select "Pazazz" Companies.
- - -
My Mission is to provide guidance and direction for conservatively providing consistent annual and superior profitable results for each Formal Recommendation I make to my Clients. My on going objective is to identify changing trends from my Forecasting Analytics. For me this is my job that my Clients retain me to do and do well.
- - -
Table of Performance
The below Table is for your review, questions and perhaps thoughts. If you are seeking, what I call "Pazazz Performance" - - please Email me to open a dialog - there is no obligation. I do not manage accounts with less than $100,000 in the Clients Portfolio. There are exceptions. . .
Notes for Table:
* You will note in most of my Articles I use the words "Favorable" and "Un-Favorable - - I maintain just these two Asset Management Lists. ( please see the below "Report Card." )
* Bullish ("Alerts" and Bearish "Warnings" are each subdivided into either - Initial - or - Strong. The time-frame from my "Initial" to my "Strong" ("Alert" / "Warning") provides me sufficient lead time for selecting the currently most ("Favorable" & " Un-Favorable") e.g. PROFITABLE ( Bullish & Bearish ) Investment Choices. That time frame may be weeks or even months!
* Fundamental Valuation and Technical Analytics calculations are (quantitatively computed) and then translated by formula into a Rating (ranging from: ( 0 to 100 ). Just like in school: A's are 90 - 100 and F's are 59 - 0 and thus the Letter Grade.
* Opinion is my on going strategy of Analytics to - Hold - an investment for as long as possible. Those - Holding Periods - prior to Selling or Covering are very strategic and effective. Alternatively, - Hold-Cash - is my investment strategy that demands that - - until I have both a General Market Bullish or Bearish Inflection Points coincident with the Industry Group and its component Company - I Hold CASH ! Yes, I " Cherry Pick " very carefully! Bullish (Buying / Selling) - or - Bearish (Shorting / Covering) - - Formal Recommendations or Positions Being Held are never provided Publicly, they are exclusively for my Clientele.
* As an Ex-Professor of Finance & Economics I refer to my Securities Rating Procedures as a "Report Card" - - ( A's are for Buying and F's are for Shorting ) and anything in between is MUTE. My Report Cards for each Index / Company / ETF, etc. permits me to remain Focused on the Companies / ETFs with the highest probability for Profit!
Kind-of Fun - - Don't You Think ?
- - -
Specific Articles for Your Reference
Should you wish to read my latest article on the following Companies and ETFs - - Just Click on the Symbol. You will be taken (Linked) to my most current article as well at my last 20 articles on that Company or ETF. (It is an excellent way to gain insight into the accuracy of my Forecasts and Opinions). I hope you will find my "stuff" very well worth your Time and very Accurate.
Thanks. . .
I am seeking new Clients and Consulting relationships. Please feel free to open an Email dialog. I do not sell I just present and support the facts. I hope you are interested.
For a Daily Input and Deeper View of my Work / Analytics you might want to Click, and scroll down to my "Thumb-Nail" articles:
Personal Blog. I post every day. Just Click - - > http://investingwisely-rotation.blogspot.mx/?spref=tw
If I can be of help just Email me. Serious Investors Only - Please!
Smile, Have Fun, "Investing Wisely,"
Companies: BBRY, CHK, DDD, FB, FCX, GLW, NFLX, QCOM, TSLA, YHOO.