My Biography: In 2001, I retired and now permanently reside in Mexico. After 5 years of managing my own affairs, I resumed my career in 2007 as a financial analyst / asset manager. My career began while in University as a – manual chartist for some wealthy Investors, who had a fancy math formula... More
- My blog:
- Investing Wisely
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Holding Is The Hardest Part.
- 2 Don't Buy The PC Turnaround Argument Just Yet
- 3 Commentary On US Indices And Forex Majors Fo...
- 4 S&P500 Short Term Market Breadth Analog Fore...
- 5 08/28 Thoughts On Technology.
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Gregory Mannarino