My Biography: In 2001, I retired and now permanently reside in Mexico. After 5 years of managing my own affairs, I resumed my career in 2007 as a financial analyst / asset manager. My career began while in University as a – manual chartist for some wealthy Investors, who had a fancy math formula... More
- My blog:
- Investing Wisely
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The Dr K Volatility Model Is Up +34.1% In Ju...
- 2 HLF: Matt Stewart's Track Record And My Ans...
- 3 US Auto Sales Hit High Mark
- 4 Global Cobalt Shareholders Okay Global Energ...
- 5 Three Reasons AAPL Can’t Profit From The IWatch
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Special Situations and Arbs
- 3 Axion Power Host
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Gregory Mannarino