My Biography: In 2001, I retired and now permanently reside in Mexico. After 5 years of managing my own affairs, I resumed my career in 2007 as a financial analyst / asset manager. My career began while in University as a – manual chartist for some wealthy Investors, who had a fancy math formula... More
- My blog:
- Investing Wisely
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Interview Of Long-Term Uranium Analyst Rob C...
- 2 A Time For Short-Selling?
- 3 Covered Calls: Calculating Returns Consistently
- 4 Procter & Gamble (PG) Dividend Stock Analysis
- 5 Midstream MLP Stats 8-31-15
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Special Situations and Arbs
- 3 Archman Investor
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Gregory Mannarino