Smart-folios ETF Portfolio Overview
The Smart-folios ETF portfolio is a concentrated portfolio of 5 ETF's. The portfolio is actively managed with an aggressive trading strategy that aims to outperform the MSCI ACWI (All Country World Index). Since inception on 9/9/13, the portfolio has returned 16% vs. 8% for the ACWI index. Current holdings, upcoming trades (to be executed at open on 1/6/2014) and portfolio performance statistics are listed below. Additional details on the portfolio, along with a hedged portfolio can be found at smart-folios.com .
Current Portfolio Holdings (at close on 1/3/14)
- iShares US Broker-Dealers (NYSEARCA:IAI)
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index (NYSEARCA:FDN)
- Industrial Select Sector SPDR (NYSEARCA:XLI)
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Value (NYSEARCA:VOE)
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (NASDAQ:QQQ)
Upcoming Trades (at open on 1/6/2014)
- Sell FDN and buy First Trust ISE Cloud Computing Index (NASDAQ:SKYY)
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.