· At Kurdistan's Taq Taq field, construction of the second central processing facility on track for completion by end-2014
· Tawke field processing capacity to be doubled to 200 Mbbl/d by end-2014
· First gas production from the Summail field development expected shortly
Kurdistan export infrastructure update
· KRI pipeline commissioning process is 'substantially complete'
· Works to replace a short section of the pipeline in Turkey and install extra compression at Fishkabur expected to be completed in H2-2014
· Production guidance remains unchanged at 60-70 MBOE/d
· Capex remains at $550 million to 600 million; capital program optimized to accommodate Angola drilling activity
In Oct-2013, Genel Energy announced a 10% YoY rise in net production.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.