Titan Machinery (NASDAQ: TITN)
Convertible Bond 3.75% Maturity:2019.
Currently selling for $85.25 w 7.28% yield.
Bond Market is the true tell on weakness of balance sheet
Date of Offering : April 18,2012
Amount of Debt: $150 million Convertible
Click to Wells Fargo $150 million Indenture disclosure with SEC
"The effective interest rate of the liability component for the period ended January 31,2013 was equal to 7.00%"
- Most OverPriced Stock Titan Machinery Files Proxy Statement
- Reseller Can't Compete with Manufacturers
- Stockdiagnostics Detects EPS SYNDROME
- Titan Machinery EPS Falls 73%
- Don't Trust Titan Machinery's Guidance
- Titan Machinery Warning
- TITAN STOCKHOLDERS Did NOT APPROVE PROPOSAL 3
- 13 out 15 February Newsletter Picks "In the Money"
- Stratasys: Hyped Back Up Again! (Titan Machinery)
- Titan Machinery : The Perfect Short (April 2014)