In this fast moving webinar, Wall Street Sector Selector discusses "sell in May," fading macro economic data and technical indicators flashing red alerts for a summer slowdown.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average (NYSEARCA:DIA) and Nasdaq Composite (NYSEARCA:QQQ) are near record highs, but bonds (NYSEARCA:IEF) signal a flight to safety trade is underway. Why is this happening and what does it mean for your investments?
- The coming global economic slowdown
- Why Europe, China and Japan matter
- Can the central banks save the world again?
- The biggest triple top of all time?
- Critical divergences popping up in the S&P 500 (NYSEARCA:SPY)
- Sell in May? Why it works and why you need to pay attention
- Wall Street Sector Selector current portfolios and strategies
- How to protect yourself and seek profits now that it's time to "sell in May and go away"