While this company has been beating to purple, there fundamentals has not changed all these years and I think their recent $27 million contract with Energy Aventis over the course of 3 years is the start of something very massive in the coming years. According to their CEO,
"This type of project validates the work we have been doing over the last few years," and I will like to add that this project validates the ability of Nexgen to appeal to international market because Energy Arventis is a United Kingdom Company. Successful completion of this project over the course of 3 year will likely lead to more influx of clients from that region
I will like to provide you with some highlights of the work they have been doing over the years to help you make informed decision.
- Acquisitions: In 2013, Wind Power lately known as XGEN acquired GearStar Performance Transmissions and Rig Construction
- Year over year improved balance sheet
- Expansion of Product line: Their line of products now includes solar installations through strategic partnership with clean energy systems LLC.
- Their Cameo group in 2013 has also expanded product offering.
- An insider bought the stock in 2013 and we know when this happens, it means they know something we don't know and helps investors' confidence. Year over year improved balance sheet
Disclosure: I am long XGEN.