Seeking investments without using the ridiculous style-box approach. If I can make a return in excess of what I judge the risk to be, I'll invest. Over time, using a Kelly formula, I tend to weight positions from 2-10%. A diversified portfolio is a career-saving move, not an investment... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 U.S. Dollar Cost Of Funds Index At 1.370% Fo...
- 2 Dell Suspends Internship Programs In China
- 3 World-Wide Corporate Credit Conditions Impro...
- 4 Today's 5 Best Small Caps
- 5 Swift Energy 1 Default Probability Bucks Tre...
- See all Top Instablogs »