Seeking investments without using the ridiculous style-box approach. If I can make a return in excess of what I judge the risk to be, I'll invest. Over time, using a Kelly formula, I tend to weight positions from 2-10%. A diversified portfolio is a career-saving move, not an investment... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 My Monday Flash Crash Trades
- 2 IBM Income Per Employee
- 3 How To Invest Like Warren Buffett- Investing...
- 4 CGTS DAILY REPORT: FOR MONDAY 31 AUGUST 2015...
- 5 Update For Bond And Preferred Stock Basket S...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Dividends4Life