Seeking investments without using the ridiculous style-box approach. If I can make a return in excess of what I judge the risk to be, I'll invest. Over time, using a Kelly formula, I tend to weight positions from 2-10%. A diversified portfolio is a career-saving move, not an investment... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 FactSet Insights: Grexit
- 2 The Slippery Slope Of Democracy - By Charle...
- 3 Spin-Offs, Windfarms And The Best Of Seeking...
- 4 MabVax: Near-Term Catalysts Could Push Share...
- 5 Today's Technical Outlook - 7/1/2015
- See all Top Instablogs »