Seeking investments without using the ridiculous style-box approach. If I can make a return in excess of what I judge the risk to be, I'll invest. Over time, using a Kelly formula, I tend to weight positions from 2-10%. A diversified portfolio is a career-saving move, not an investment... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Herd Mentality Vs. Creating Something New
- 2 Triton Minerals Gains Competitive Edge For M...
- 3 Imugene On Track To Start Gastric Cancer Cli...
- 4 Botswana Metals Discovers New Nickel Sulphid...
- 5 Cauldron Energy's Chinese Investor Backs Ben...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor