Seeking investments without using the ridiculous style-box approach. If I can make a return in excess of what I judge the risk to be, I'll invest. Over time, using a Kelly formula, I tend to weight positions from 2-10%. A diversified portfolio is a career-saving move, not an investment... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 High Yielder From The Dividend Aristocrats L...
- 2 China Fixed Income Investing, Simplified
- 3 Interesting Notes And Charts From Reuters A...
- 4 No Positions In Natural Gas
- 5 PVH Corp (PVH) Posts Surprise Profit; Larry ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Cory Renauer
- 3 Axion Power Host
- 4 Fear & Greed Trader
- 5 Special Situations and Arbs