"The correctness of a decision can't be judged from the outcome. Nevertheless, that's how people assess them. A good decision is one that's optimal at the time it's made, when the future is by definition unknown. (…) The fact that something's improbable doesn't mean it won't happen. And the... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Something Wrong With GDP Seasonality?
- 2 The Daily Market Information (DMI) (May 30 2...
- 3 YTD Portfolio Performance
- 4 One Way To Value Miller Energy Preferred D S...
- 5 Matured MLCD Review, Part 1
- See all Top Instablogs »