"The correctness of a decision can't be judged from the outcome. Nevertheless, that's how people assess them. A good decision is one that's optimal at the time it's made, when the future is by definition unknown. (…) The fact that something's improbable doesn't mean it won't happen. And the... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Are The Rumors Of Coolpad Entering India True?
- 2 Emergence Of The Most Prospective Explorer I...
- 3 Lackluster…For Now By Charles Payne
- 4 Quarterly Update - Q3 2015
- 5 Facebook - How Long Will It Last?
- See all Top Instablogs »