"The correctness of a decision can't be judged from the outcome. Nevertheless, that's how people assess them. A good decision is one that's optimal at the time it's made, when the future is by definition unknown. (…) The fact that something's improbable doesn't mean it won't happen. And the... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Weekly Economic Review - UAE, India & Global...
- 2 Ethics And Safety On Investments: The Inquis...
- 3 3 Ways To Manage Option Trades
- 4 The Disaster Of GDP Analysis
- 5 The Daily Market Information (DMI) (August 2...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Dividends4Life