"The correctness of a decision can't be judged from the outcome. Nevertheless, that's how people assess them. A good decision is one that's optimal at the time it's made, when the future is by definition unknown. (…) The fact that something's improbable doesn't mean it won't happen. And the... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 McDermott International (MDR) And Nutrisyste...
- 2 10 UK/EURO/SEK Stocks On My Watchlist
- 3 Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd Finalises EPC Cont...
- 4 Greenland Minerals And Energy Closes In On K...
- 5 Yellow Brick Road On Track For Underlying EB...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Gregory Mannarino
- 5 Dividends4Life