Michael Fitzsimmons believes worldwide oil supply will have much difficulty keeping pace with worldwide oil demand given a functioning world economy. The United States imports a large percentage of its oil leading to trade and fiscal deficits. Since natural gas is the only domestic fuel capable... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Portfolio Update 5/20/2013
- 2 TNR Gold - McEwen Shifts Course At El Gallo ...
- 3 May Strategy Review (NOV), (PNC), (HD)
- 4 Warren Buffett's Latest Buys And Sells | Ber...
- 5 Is It Time To Hit The Pause Button?
- See all Top Instablogs »