James F. Wood is a retired Country Manager for Citibank in three Latin American countries. At 71, James is devoted to analyzing markets and where our economy is going. He believes that the next few years will be some of the toughest we have had since the Depression which started in 1929.
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Attorney General Yvette D'Ath - To Use An Ow...
- 2 TANER Momentum (DTM) (July 6, 2015 Monday) (Ii)
- 3 S&P 500 Futures Buy-Sell Levels
- 4 Despite Current Crude Oil Weakness, Still Pr...
- 5 Commentary On US Indices And Forex Majors Fo...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor