James F. Wood is a retired Country Manager for Citibank in three Latin American countries. At 71, James is devoted to analyzing markets and where our economy is going. He believes that the next few years will be some of the toughest we have had since the Depression which started in 1929.
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Three Reasons Biotech Will Outperform In 2016
- 2 2015 M. Lapkričio 25 D. Biržos Apžvalga
- 3 Deep Pocketed ISIS & Cost Of Terror By Charl...
- 4 2 New BreakOuts – 2 New TrendLine SetUps
- 5 TANER Momentum (DTM) (November 25, 2015 Wedn...
- See all Top Instablogs »