Rex Securities Law is investigating Heidi Wivolin, a broker currently registered with NEXT Financial Group, andShawn O'Sullivan, who operated a number of businesses out of the same office as the NEXT Financial Group branch office at 205 S Ocean Blvd. , Manalapan FL, on behalf of several customers, members of the local Lake Worth and Lantana, FL, Finnish community. The investigation relates to how the funds entrusted to Wivolin & NEXT were invested.
In addition to NEXT Financial Group, a FINRA registered broker dealer, our investigation includes the following unregistered Florida companies:
- FinnTrust, Inc.
- Finnish Pentecostal Church of Lake Worth
- FirsTrust Financial Corporation
- FirsTrust Insurance Services, Inc.
- FirsTrust Investment, Inc.
- FirsTrust Mortgage & Lending Corp.
- Global Land Finance Group, Inc.
- Global Insurance Trust Corporation
- United East Investments LLC
According to FINRA records, prior to NEXT Financial, Wivolinwas registered as follows:
- First Discount Brokerage10/2005-12/2008
- Sterling Financial Investment Group7/2002-9/2005
- Delta Equity Services Corp1/2002-7/2002
- Securities America 5/1997-1/2002
According to FINRA records, O'Sullivan was previously registered as follows:
- Sterling Financial 7/2002-9/2005
- Delta Equity Services1/2002-5/2002
- Securities America5/1997-1/2002
If you have information you feel may be beneficial to this investigation, we would appreciate hearing from you.
Call 561-391-1900 and ask to speak with Tom Murphy, Esq.or Robert Rex, Esq. or click the Contact Us button at the top of the page and provide us with your contact information and someone will be in touch with you.
561 391 1900
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.