Rex Securities Law is investigating 1st Discount Brokerage, Inc., of Lake Worth, Florida and their former broker Heidi Marika Wivolin, on behalf of several former!st Discount customers. Our clients are members of the local Lake Worth and Lantana, FL, Finnish community. The investigation relates to how the funds ,which they believed were invested in a bond portfolio, were actually invested.
In addition to 1st Discount Brokerage, Inc. , a FINRA registered broker dealer, our investigation includes NEXT Financial Group, a broker dealer with offices in Manalapan, FL, and the following unregistered Florida companies:
- FinnTrust, Inc.
- Finnish Pentecostal Church of Lake Worth
- FirsTrust Financial Corporation
- FirsTrust Insurance Services, Inc.
- FirsTrust Investment, Inc.
- FirsTrust Mortgage & Lending Corp.
- Global Land Finance Group, Inc.
- Global Insurance Trust Corporation
- United East Investments LLC
Our investigation also includes Shawn O'Sullivan, a former registered stock broker who has worked with Wivolin for many years.
According to FINRA records, Wivolin, who is currently registered with NEXT Financial, was previously registered as follows:
- 1st Discount Brokerage10/2005-12/2008
- Sterling Financial Investment Group7/2002-9/2005
- Delta Equity Services Corp1/2002-7/2002
- Securities America 5/1997-1/2002
If you have information you feel may be beneficial to this investigation, we would appreciate hearing from you.
Call 561-391-1900 and ask to speak with Tom Murphy, Esq.or Robert Rex, Esq. or click the Contact Us button at the top of the page and provide us with your contact information and someone will be in touch with you.
561 391 1900
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.