(This report supplements Contextuall's predictions for the S&P500 index. For more info, look at our current predictions).
Number of Stocks in This List: 12
Recent Performance of the Stocks Mentioned Below:
Average 1-Week Return: 1.32%
Average 1-Month Return: 5.06%
Average 1-Year Return: 37.51%
1. AFLAC Inc. (AFL). Provides supplemental health and life insurance. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.81. SMA50 at $49.5 vs. SMA200 at $44.97.
2. The Allstate Corporation (ALL). Engages in the personal property and casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement, and investment products businesses primarily in the United States. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.88. SMA50 at $39.95 vs. SMA200 at $35.42.
3. Cigna Corp. (CI). Operates as a health service organization. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.99. SMA50 at $50.3 vs. SMA200 at $46.3.
4. Discover Financial Services (DFS). Operates as a credit card issuer and electronic payment services company primarily in the United States. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.89. SMA50 at $40.12 vs. SMA200 at $35.45.
5. Ensco plc (ESV). Provides offshore contract drilling services to the oil and gas industry. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.42. SMA50 at $56.52 vs. SMA200 at $52.89.
6. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. (GT). Engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and sale of tires, and related products and services to consumer and commercial customers worldwide. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.59. SMA50 at $12.09 vs. SMA200 at $11.58.
7. Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC). Engages in refining, transporting, and marketing petroleum products primarily in the United States and internationally. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.64. SMA50 at $55.1 vs. SMA200 at $46.01.
8. MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (PCS). MetroPCS Communications, Inc., a wireless telecommunications carrier, together with its subsidiaries, provides wireless broadband mobile services in the United States. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.49. SMA50 at $11.04 vs. SMA200 at $8.93.
9. Phillips 66 (PSX). Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.84. SMA50 at $46.97 vs. SMA200 at $39.28.
10. The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV). Provides various commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses, government units, associations, and individuals primarily in the United States. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.82. SMA50 at $69.97 vs. SMA200 at $63.67.
11. Tesoro Corporation (TSO). Engages in refining and marketing petroleum products in the United States. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.74. SMA50 at $39.57 vs. SMA200 at $30.94.
12. Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO). Operates as a digital media company that delivers personalized digital content and experiences, across devices and worldwide. Price-to-Earnings-Growth ratio at 0.48. SMA50 at $16.91 vs. SMA200 at $15.71.
Click to Explore Some of Contextuall's Latest Trading Signals
|Direction of Stock Market Sectors (Over the Next 15 Trading Sessions)||
|Click here to launch more trading indicators|
Click to Explore Some of Contextuall's Research
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.