List of Investment Brokerage stocks, with the 50-day simple moving average (SMA50) trading above the 200-day simple moving average (SMA200). (Link to original post)
Ranking of This List:
This list is currently ranked 157 out of 284 lists tracked by Contextuall.com, i.e. the company characteristics described below have outperformed 44.72% of lists in Contextuall's coverage universe.
Average Weekly Returns:
Average 1-Week Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: 3.29%
Average 1-Month Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: 5.10%
Analysis of List Alpha:
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Week): 4 out of 5 (80.0%)
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Month): 2 out of 5 (40.0%)
(List sorted by monthly performance, from best to worst)
1. Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS): Provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. 50-day SMA at 17.14 vs. 200-day SMA at 16.03 (current price at 19.12).
2. The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE:SCHW): Provides securities brokerage, banking, and related financial services to individuals and institutional clients. 50-day SMA at 13.22 vs. 200-day SMA at 13.20 (current price at 14.21).
3. Raymond James Financial Inc. (NYSE:RJF): Engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities, as well as the sale of mutual funds and other investment products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. 50-day SMA at 37.56 vs. 200-day SMA at 35.55 (current price at 39.42).
4. Jefferies Group (JEF): Operates as a securities and investment banking company in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. 50-day SMA at 15.71 vs. 200-day SMA at 14.87 (current price at 18.8).
5. CME Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CME): Operates the CME, CBOT, NYMEX, and COMEX regulatory exchanges worldwide. 50-day SMA at 54.88 vs. 200-day SMA at 53.88 (current price at 52.41).