List of Credit Service stocks that appear to be oversold relative to the RSI(14) indicator. (Link to original post)
Ranking of This List:
This list is currently ranked 258 out of 284 lists tracked by Contextuall.com, i.e. the company characteristics described below have outperformed 9.15% of lists in Contextuall's coverage universe.
Average Weekly Returns:
Average 1-Week Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: -0.74%
Average 1-Month Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: 0.26%
Analysis of List Alpha:
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Week): 2 out of 6 (33.33%)
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Month): 1 out of 6 (16.67%)
(List sorted by monthly performance, from best to worst)
1. Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. (AACC): Engages in purchasing and collecting defaulted or charged-off accounts receivable portfolios from consumer credit originators in the United States. RSI(14) at 35.86.
2. The Cash Store Financial Services (CSFS): Provides alternative financial products and services primarily in Canada and the United Kingdom. RSI(14) at 30.59.
3. CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE:CSE): Provides various financial products to small and medium-sized businesses in the United States. RSI(14) at 34.65.
4. Regional Management Corp. (NYSE:RM): RSI(14) at 39.03.
5. White River Capital Inc (NYSEMKT:RVR): Engages in specialized indirect auto finance business. RSI(14) at 36.78.
6. Atlas Copco AB (NASDAQ:ATLC): RSI(14) at 36.33.