In general, financial media has been more pessmistic on the outlook of Enphase Energy, Inc.. After applying our sentiment algorithms to thousands of headlines, Contextuall established that the company's headlines have been significantly more negative, especially when compared to industry competitors.
Table Summary: Sentiment Analysis of Recent Headlines
|% Positive Headlines||25.76||39|
|% Negative Headlines||7.58||7|
|% Neutral Headlines||66.66||54|
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Positive (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Enphase Energy shares open up 25% post-IPO
- Can These Alternative Energy Companies Survive?
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT on Enphase Energy on Impressive Margins
- Energy Stocks Top 2012 IPOs; Can Solar Shine In '13?
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Negative (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Enphase Energy Stock Rating Lowered by Raymond James (ENPH)
- Enphase Energy Downgraded by Raymond James to "Underperform" (ENPH)
- NASDAQ Decliners Watch List: Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENPH), NetSol ...
- Since 2010, Enphase Energy Has Worked With GRID Alternatives To Bring Solar P...
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.