Based on an analysis of recent news headlines, it appears that investors are much more pessimistic about Websense, Inc., especially when compared to its industry competitors.
Table Summary: Sentiment Analysis of Recent Headlines
|% Positive Headlines||25.71||33|
|% Negative Headlines||17.14||12|
|% Neutral Headlines||57.15||55|
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Positive (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Shares of Websense jump 4% on outlook, new CEO
- WEBSENSE INC. : Websense TRITON Wins Two 2013 SC Magazine Awards for ...
- Websense TRITON Wins Two 2013 SC Magazine Awards for Web Security and DLP Effectiveness
- Websense TRITON Trumps All Vendors Within Independent Security Effectiveness Test
- BEW Global Joins the Roster of the Prestigious Websense Certified TRITON Integrators (CTI)
- F5, Websense Team In Security Expansion
- Websense Expands TRITON Security Alliance
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Negative (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- UPDATE: Topeka Capital Markets Downgrades Websense to Sell, Lowers PT
- 24/7 Wall St. Closing Bell January 30, 2013: Markets Slide on GDP, Fed Stimulus (WBSN, JBLU, KBH, YUM, CSCO, AMZN, BRCM, RYL, RHI...
- Websense CFO steps down; interim named
- Websense shares plunge on weak report, downgrade
- Websense shares fall after hours on weak forecast
- Websense Halted, Falls 7%: Q4 EPS Misses; Q1, Year Views Miss
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.