Based on an analysis of recent news headlines, it appears that investors have mixed opinions about Acorda Therapeutics, Inc., especially when compared to its industry competitors.
Table Summary: Sentiment Analysis of Recent Headlines
|% Positive Headlines||17.91||30|
|% Negative Headlines||13.43||21|
|% Neutral Headlines||68.66||49|
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Positive (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Acorda Therapeutics' nasal spray for epilepsy shows positive Phase 1 results
- Biogen, Acorda MS drug has conditional European OK
- Acorda jumps 16% on EU nod for MS drug
- Acorda says preliminary efficacy measures show GGF2 improves heart function
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Negative (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Acordas Cohen Says Sequestration Delaying New Drugs (Audio)
- Acorda CEO Cohen on U.S. Budget Cuts, Research
- Acorda, Biogen fall on EU drug rejection
- Zacks Sell List Highlights: General Cable, Ternium, Acorda Therapeutics and Amsurg
- InPlay: Acorda Therapeutics: Data from first clinical trial of GGF2 in heart failure presented at the American College of Cardiolo...
- Earnings Miss at Acorda
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.