Based on an analysis of recent news headlines, it appears that investors are much more pessimistic about Wynn Resorts Ltd., especially when compared to its industry competitors.
Table Summary: Sentiment Analysis of Recent Headlines
|% Positive Headlines||25||39|
|% Negative Headlines||31.25||13|
|% Neutral Headlines||43.75||48|
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Positive (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Wynn Resorts: The Best Of Breed With Multiple Growth Drivers In Place
- Wynn Resorts Ltd Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (NASDAQ:WYNN)
- Wynn Resorts Named As 2013 Forbes Five-Star Award Winners
- Deutsche Bank Says the Time to Buy Macau Gaming Stocks Is Now (WYNN, MPEL, MGM, LVS)
- Wynn Resorts, Limited Receives "Outperform" Rating from RBC Capital (WYNN)
- Wynn Macau says 2012 net profit up 9 pct at HK$6.4 bln
- Hedge fund manager Cohen buys Wynn's Picasso for $155 million -report
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Wynn Resorts Ranks As a Top Pick
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Negative (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): Leisure's Highlighted Dud Of The Day
- Wynn Resorts: Too Risky To Gamble
- Wynn Resorts To Report 4Q2012 Results After Weak Las Vegas Sands Earnings
- Kazuo Okada Resigns From Wynn Resorts Board Of Directors
- Wynn profit falls 41% on lower Macau revenue
- Wynn Resorts Becomes #25 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Fossil
- Wynn Macau Fined for Releasing Customer Data in Fight With Okada
- Wynn Resorts Becomes #25 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing ...
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.