This update was produced as we dealt with the whipsaw in the gold sector, while remaining rational and emotionally grounded. But here I want to excerpt part of the update that I think blog readers will find interesting.
I highly recommend watching all 7 interview videos of geologist and newsletter writer Brent Cook, at BNN. As noted below, Mr. Cook is a pleasure to listen to and you will gain some nice insights.
BTW, I do not know Mr. Cook, have never communicated with him and stand to gain nothing by pointing you to him. I was just impressed is all, and feel that the content adds value to the blog.
[Technical parameters on HUI and charts omitted]
These are our parameters and today I will try not to work you over with too much input. If something is unclear, pop a mail to gtATbiiwii.com
Separately, thanks to subscriber 'GC', I would like to present this BNN interview with geologist and resource stock newsletter writer Brent Cook: http://watch.bnn.ca/market-call-tonight/september-2011/market-call-tonight-september-15-2011/#clip533083
Listening to him talk about various mining and exploration companies is a pleasure and I strongly suggest you take a listen to all 7 segments of this interview.
- Expecting a 'liquidity event' (born in Europe) that would provide buying opp. in the resource sector
- Prefers gold over other 'resources'
- Very positive on NFTRH holdings Fortuna Silver and Golden Predator
- Has good things to say about EVG.to, PG.to, CNL.to & SGR.to (in the event readers may wish to look into these more closely - I am putting them on radar)
- Top picks are long time NFTRH favorite Almaden Minerals (AAU/AMM.to) and Lara Exploration (LRA.v), which is another prospect generator
- Listen to his discussion of Almaden: "chances for a real home run"... "good, big, sexy system" [at Ixtaca]... Almaden keeps its favored properties and options out others within its lower risk business plan [which is something I have always liked about this company]
PS: I happily own both AAU & FSM (Fortuna Silver's new US listing)